Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday. It is important that you purchase travel insurance that properly covers your participation in whatever activities you may undertake at the time that you make your booking. To assist you with this, we have arranged competitive travel insurance from Travel & General Insurance Services Limited to specifically meet your needs on your holiday.
The schedule of cover below sets out a summary of the cover provided by our tailored insurance.
Drury Holidays is an Appointed Representative of Travel & General Insurance Services Limited and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, full details can be found at www.fca.org.uk
Section Sum Insured Excess
1 Cancellation charges £1,500 £50*
2 Travel delay Up to £60 Nil
Abandonment £1,500 £50
3 Missed departure £100 (UK) Nil
£400 (Europe) Nil
4 Personal accident - Disability £10,000 Nil
Personal accident Death (age limits apply) £10,000 Nil
5 Medical expenses abroad £2,000,000 (Europe) £50*
£1,000 (UK) £12.50
6 Hospital benefit Up to £600(Europe) Nil
Up to £100 (UK)
7 Personal property £1,500 £50
Delayed baggage £100 Nil
Personal money £250 £50
8 Loss of passport £200 Nil
9 Personal liability £1,000,000 Nil
10 Legal costs & expenses £25,000 Nil
* £12.50 UK loss of deposit, £20 Europe loss of deposit
You must be able to comply with the following conditions to have the full protection of your policy. If you do not comply we may refuse to deal with any relevant claim or reduce the amount of any relevant claim payment. If You are travelling within the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Ireland You are not required to declare your medical conditions. However, you must be able to comply with the following:
1. You are not aware of any reason why the trip could be cancelled or cut short.
2. You are not travelling:
a) against the advise of a medical practitioner
b) for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment, or
c) if you have been given a terminal prognosis.
3. You are not receiving or awaiting treatment for any bodily injury, illness or disease as a hospital day case or in-patient.
4. If you are on medication at the time of travel your medical condition must be stable and well controlled.
5. If you suffer from stress, anxiety, depression or any other mental or nervous disorder, it must have been investigated and diagnosed by either:
a) A registered mental health professional if you are under the care of a Community Mental Health Team, or
b) A consultant specialising in the relevant field who has confirmed in writing (at your cost) that you are fit enough to take this trip.
If You are travelling outside of the United Kingdom you must telephone Medi-Screen on 0344 892 1698 if anyone to be covered by this policy, or any person upon whose health the trips depends:
1. Has or has had a medical condition (excluding childhood and minor ailments not requiring treatment).
2. Is taking prescribed medication
3. Has or has had any medical condition still requiring periodic review
4. Is awaiting any tests, treatment, investigation, referral or the results of these.
A policy document that fully defines the cover, conditions and exclusions will be sent to you with your booking confirmation. When you receive your policy, please take the time to read it carefully to ensure you understand what is and what is not covered, and that all activities that you may wish to participate in are included. If it does not meet your requirements, please return the policy, proof of premium and any other relevant documentation to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund the premium in full, provided you have not travelled or made a claim.
Failure to comply with the terms & conditions of the policy may result in cover being restricted